DONATE TO HELP A STUDENT LAUNCH THEIR SOCIAL WORK CAREER
Remember when you were a Social Work Student? Remember when you wanted information about your profession? When you needed guidance about which way to go and how to find your niche? When you wanted to meet people, network, find a job?
Well, you did it! And you are now a professional who knows the value of NASW Membership and can pass those benefits on to a Student!
NASW-NJ recognizes that Students are the future of this profession.
That is why we created the Sponsor-A-Student Project!
Your donation of $57 can cover the cost
of one student membership for a year! It can help a student move along the road to reach their goals, just as you have.
Your donation will help students receive
these Student Membership Benefits:
• Members gain access to NASW National and
• Students get 25% off LSW Test Prep Courses
• They can get free information about how to obtain their LSW from NASW-NJ's Licensing Hotline
• Members can use JobLink, NASW's "Members Only" online job listings
• Students can meet potential employers at local Unit meetings and Chapter special events
• NASW Student Members can attend the Annual
Conference at a reduced rate
• Students pay 25% of full Membership dues while in school
• Membership dues are reduced for 2-3 years if Membership does not lapse
Note: this particular type of donation is not tax-deductible.
Please fill out your contact information. Once you hit submit, it will bring you to the payment options.