BRIEF LEGAL CONSULTATION
· Have you been contacted by a client’s lawyer for records?
· Did you receive a subpoena?
· Has a client quit treatment and asked for a copy of their files?
· Did someone file a complaint against you with the NJ Board of Social Work Examiners (BSWE)?
· Are you being asked to do something at your job that would require you to break confidentiality?
DO YOU NEED TO TALK TO A LAWYER?
If you are a current Member of NASW-NJ, you are entitled to a brief phone consultation with an attorney who is knowledgeable about Mental Health issues and NJ law.
For a referral, contact:
Janine Hendryx (email@example.com or 732.296.8070 x18)
Mary Jean Weston (firstname.lastname@example.org or 732.296.8070 x12)