To Return to Conference Home Page, CLICK HERE
In Private Practice? Seeking Out New Business?
Register for this AM Panel.
Practice & Creative Ideas Without Managed Care
Sunday, May 4 from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
(Pre-registration required, must arrive before 10am to check in at Conference Registration desk first)
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Ideas for Creating A Successful Private Practice
Presenters: Robin Bottino, LCSW and Leslie Tsukroff, LCSW
Social Workers Often Don’t Consider Their Private Practice “A Business.”
- Think Like an Entrepreneur?
- Effectively Market Your Private Practice?
- Generate The Type of Referrals You Want?
- Need Some Tips On Running A Successful Practice In The Current Managed Care Climate?
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Clinical Social Work Skills and Entrepreneurial Strategies:
Add Income, Be Creative and Have Fun - All Without Managed Care!
Presenter: Jeff Savlov, LCSW, CFBA
- Learn how to use your current clinical social work skills to add to your income through non-therapy business endeavors
- Find out if you are cut out to be an entrepreneur
- Specific examples will be given of potential business models currently needed for markets not being served (or not well served)
- Discussion of finding and utilizing mentors
- Use of social media and networking