Prospective Social Worker Subscription Service
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Social Work? NASW-NJ is proud to offer the “Prospective Social Worker” Subscription!
The National Association of Social Workers, New Jersey Chapter (NASW-NJ) has created a new subscription category for aspiring social workers called the Prospective Social Worker (PSW) program. The PSW subscription category is available to New Jersey community college students and Bachelor level students in other disciplines, who are interested in enrolling in a BSW or MSW program in the future. Subscription will allow these students to learn about the social work profession and about the New Jersey Chapter of our professional membership organization, NASW-NJ.
This subscription category is available through the NJ Chapter only, and only NJ residents are eligible for subscription.
*BSW and MSW students enrolled or accepted into social work programs are NOT eligible for this subscription service. Please visit www.socialworkers.org for BSW and MSW membership information.
Subscriber benefits include:
- FOCUS Newsletter (6 issues/year)
- newSWire (weekly) and Student newSWire (3 issues/year) e-newsletters
- Admission to four (4) NASW-NJ *events of your choice per year
- Local unit emails
- NASW Subscription information
*Unit meetings or select NASW-NJ events. Fees may apply to certain special events.
- Community College students or BS students in disciplines other than Social Work
- School transcript or current class schedule required to verify eligibility, 6 credit hours minimum.
- NJ residents only (Proof of residency:; NJ driver’s license or government issued I.D.)
How do I Subscribe?
In order to become a PSW subscriber, you must sign-up through your community college or Baccalaureate program. Ask your professor to contact NASW-NJ to schedule a PSW presentation.
Call 732-296-8070 for more information and to schedule a presentation.