3 GENERAL CEUs WILL BE PROVIDED
(these CEUs are for NJ social workers, and are not valid in NY state)
- An overview of healthcare innovation in New Jersey
- Presentations by social workers who are actively engaged in one of the new models of care being implemented in New Jersey
-Participants will increase their:
-Knowledge of innovative payment and delivery systems,
-Awareness of the objectives of care coordination within Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovative models and,
-Understanding of the connection between social work and healthcare innovation.
Speakers: A panel of social workers working in innovative Health Care Programs in NY and NJ, including:
- Maria Basso Lipani, LCSW, Director, Preventable Admissions Care Team (PACT) Mount Sinai Hospital, NYC,
- Fiona McCaskie, LSW, Care Coordination Coach, Central New Jersey Care Transition Program, Visiting Nurse Association Health Group, Red Bank, NJ
- Thomas Bane, LMSW, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, region II, NYC, NY, Moderator
COST (includes continental breakfast):
Member- $45 (must be member of NJAHCSW- Health Care Social Workers)
To Register by Credit Card: click on 'Register' above
To Register by Check/PO (call first to see if space is still available): download printable registration form HERE
All refund requests must be submitted by clicking HERE: https://naswnj.site-ym.com/?RefundRequest.
NO refund requests will be received by email or phone. Valid requests must be received within five days of course end date. All refunds are subject to a $15.00 processing fee. Credit will not be issued toward a future program date. Refund requests typically require 3-4 weeks processing time and will be issued by check, as is our policy.