Is there a specific form I can use to keep track of my hours toward my LCSW?
Yes. It is available here. These forms are approved by the BSWE. They are not required by BSWE but will help you make sure you have all necessary documentation prior to applying for your LCSW.
How to use these forms: You should use 1 Cover Page for EACH LCSW who is providing you with supervision during the 1,920 face-to-face client contact hours.
- The Cover Page asks for documentation of LCSW Supervisor's credentials and their signature.
- You can then decide whether to use Excel Spreadsheet or the Word Document to track your hours.
- The Excel Spreadsheet will allow you to keep the file electronically and will calculate the hours for you
- The PDF Document will allow you to print out the forms and track the hours by hand.
- The Documentation Summary page (use either the Excel or PDF Document) "collects" totals from the logs and makes it easier to keep track of the total number of hours.