Here are the steps to upload an attachment:
1. From within the Unit group, locate the link for "Resource Manager" near the top middle of their screen. Click it. (ref. screenshot #1).
2. The group resource manager will open.
3. From within the group resource manager, select "Upload Files" (screenshot #2). Here you can upload files to the resource manager via drag and drop from their local computer’s directory.
4. After uploading the file(s), click on "View/Manage Files". This is located right next to upload files.
5. Expand the folder called "Resources"(click the “+” icon). The file will be located here.
6. When viewing the file, you will see the file's relative path immediately below it (screenshot #3).
7. Use the path to create a URL to the file that you can put in the email. You will want to add your site's domain to the relative path before distribution. It would look something like "www.naswnj.org/resource/group/7a42992c-2d20-44f2-9e7c-41c2686b8f87/test.jpg" when you place it into the email.
Create the URL by placing the www.naswnj.org before the “path” view the sample below:
Sample of path to Regional map: www.naswnj.org/resource/group/4eedd1d1-cf78-4bce-85e4-8fc2af79144c/Regional_Unit_Map.pdf
After completing these steps you can compose your email to your Unit members and remember to include the URL(attachment).